Sunday, June 9, 2013

I can't make you love me

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these lonely hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't


ohhh these lines. It was very timely for me to have heard this song. I won't deny that I am very bothered these days. Perhaps it is because I am trying to suppress what I am feeling. And it manifests. I get jealous and my jealousy haunts me in my dreams. As RG told me, I am not very careful so he finally concluded. Whatever his conclusion was, I don't know. I just hope it won't lead to him not talking to me.

Yes, I told myself to just love him as is because I know I can't make him love me. Finding someone to love is not on his priority list and even if it is, I don't fit the description of someone he'll fall in love with. It's not that I am looking down at myself. It's just that I know that I can't make a person love me if he don't. He can't make his heart feel something it won't.

Oh well, I guess I just have to focus on living, on being alive. And that would mean giving joy to people around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment