Thursday, June 6, 2013

Loving You

Work had been so demanding. I can still cope but I get so tired at the end of the day. And in moments like this, I get to think of wanting to go home to someone. Someone who at one glance can make my mood lighten. I still don't have that someone yet. I mean I don't have anyone to go home to right now. I don't pray for it but I just know that he will come at the right time.

I am just glad that though I am away from my family, I am not alone here. I don't go home to an empty place.   I mistook this gladness for a romantic feeling. Yes, I love this person. I am so glad to have made that move of transferring here and having him as a housemate. If this feeling could blossom into something more, I don't know. If it will, then I will let it be. But for now, I will love him as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment