Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I've been very sick lately. Must be the weather. But even if it wasn't due to the weather, I would still be sick. I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders because I was so down. But then again nature has its way of healing me. I am not totally healed yet but I am getting there.

I guess the saying laughter is the best medicine is true. I am glad that I am surrounded by people who never fails to make me laugh. It always is a joy. It allows me not to dwell on the downs of my life or of my situation. Yeah, there are moments when I feel so alone esp that I am away from my family and I don't have someone. But then again, as a friend told me, if I just focus on the things that I need to do or the things that have value, then more likely I'll easily get over with any negative feeling I have.

I love the way I am laughing now. And it's good that I don't necessarily have to be in love to laugh this way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment