Saturday, April 27, 2013

Afraid

If there's something I don't to feel right now is be in love with him. I don't want to make my life anymore complicated than it already is. Ironic it may seem. Yes, I am praying for someone. No one specific because I'm praying for someone who God wants me to be with. I am just not sure if I am understanding all the signs. Or if I am just mixing all up with the thought that it could already be him. I am not sure if I am falling for him but I am starting to question my feelings. And it's crazy.

He's definitely not someone who met my standards. But then again, who says of meeting a certain standard? Gosh. I pray for enlightenment. If it is him, I hope it'll be revealed soon. I'm not gonna pursue this time. I'll let tradition take its course.

Gosh byang.

No comments:

Post a Comment