Friday, April 5, 2013

Old Friend

A message from an old friend came as a surprise to me. I mean, we don't communicate often and I didn't expect him to initiate communication. His message was a simple how are you. And this came at an opportune  time. I've been so stressed lately and I definitely need diversion. And I literally need a shoulder to lean on. He just reasoned that out of nowhere,he remembered me. Perhaps, it was natures way of sending my worries away. Hahaha

I've been through a lot with this friend. For several years, I was so broken because of him. But time heals. I cannot say that we are the best of friends but I can consider him a friend. Someone I can be totally honest with. And everytime I get to talk to him, I don't feel any pain anymore. After all, it's been 4 years.

It's nice to be friends with those who once broke your heart. I can't explain the exact feeling but it feels like you are free.

Good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment