Friday, April 19, 2013

Phases

Most of the time, people go through phases in order to be where they should be. Sometimes though, some get stuck into specific phases in their lives and tend to be lost. I've been through that phase. I got stuck and didn't know how to move forward. I just gave up. I was unhappy. I was very lost. It took me sometime to get over that phase. It was more than a quarter life crisis. I didn't want to accept the reality that I wasn't where I want to be in almost all aspect of my life. My career has no direction. I don't have a love life (which I think was very vital to my life that time). I disappointed a lot of people because I was lost. And I just gave up on myself. I did trust myself enough. And most esp, I didn't turn to HIM. And with not turning to Him, I didn't turn to friends to. I allowed myself to wallow in my misery. 

Gladly enough, I found that trigger that woke me up. I don't know what that specific trigger was, but then a moment came when I finally accepted to myself that I was unhappy, I was in a mess, and I needed help. So seek help was what I did. And slowly, I am moving forward. I am at a phase where I am fixing all the messes I made with my life. Yes, there are still times that I get disappointed because I can't do anything. But I easily get over those and move forward. I now have that sense of direction. I am not only responsible for myself but for others too. And I know I need to take action, else I'll be lost again.

I am thankful still that though I haven't fully restored my relationship with HIM, I have opened my heart to welcome Him. I am thankful for the opportunities He presents.

As for happiness, it's a choice. And I choose to be happy, despite and inspite the circumstances.

As for love, I pray for that someone. No specific someone yet though. I just pray that I meet the person I am meant to be with.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment