Sunday, April 21, 2013

Unsent Letters

I have this habit of writing then forgetting about it. That's why from time to time, when I clean my stuff, I see letters inserted in books, notebooks, boxes, and etc. Lucky for me I don't have parents who pry on my things, else my deepest feelings would not be private anymore. Today, I found yet another letter meant for bo's. If someone else would find that letter, I wouldn't worry. No special something was in it. No secret was revealed. It was a letter I wrote January of last year. Had I sent that letter, things could have had change. I wouldn't have ended the year in a mess. But then again, everything happens for a reason. I may have written that letter from the heart but it wasn't meant to be sent. I have to learn. Looking back, I just smile at everything that had happened. I don't regret doing what I did. Had I not done those things, I wouldn't have grown.

For sure, in the next days, I'll find some of the unsent letters I have. And just like today, I know I will just smile at whatever I wrote on it. It's amazing how you get to be reminded of things you did, crazy things, and you don't feel any bitterness at all. It is such a blessing.

I love writing letters. It's one of the best expression of love for me. In this age of advanced technology, letters have such a wonderful touch of love that warms the heart. I have yet to receive a letter. And whoever would make such an effort, it will be greatly appreciated.

I have yet to write another letter. And I don't have someone to write a letter to. Hopefully, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment