Thursday, April 11, 2013

It Takes a Man and a Woman

I had my apprehensions before I decided to watch this film. I don't particularly like Sarah and she went kind of OA per trailer. But peer reviews said it was fine. And so I decided to watch the movie. Twice, in fact. And for whatever reason, I got so moved by the scenes and cried a lot (even on the second time).

Perhaps I am at a point where I know already what I want. I know already who I wanna be. But I cannot answer yet the long standing question of who I will be with. Lucky for Miggy and Laida that it didn't took time for them to wait. It didn't took time for them to realize that they are each other's reality ever after. But of course, real life stories isn't like in the movies. I can only wish for a Miggy Montenegro. And I can only wish to be a Laida Magtalas too. Oh wait, in more ways I am Laida. I love and I am loyal with the one I love. I can forgive if I choose to forgive. And I don't give up if I know I can still do more. Yes, I dream of a fairy tale but I understand that I  have to live by what is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment