Monday, April 22, 2013

Walking in Circles

We had this activity earlier. We were asked to draw to show where we are at our careers right now and how we were able to get there. I didn't exactly know what to draw at first. But what I know is that I am where I should be right now. I drew a rotunda, with three roads having road blocks and one with growing seeds. I was at the center, and I know I am headed towards the road with growing seeds. But prior to that, I was walking in circles. No exact direction. It took me a long while to be where I am right now. But I am glad that I am already here. On the road I am taking, seeds are just growing and I play a big role in ensuring that these seeds grow properly.

What I need to work on is not to go back on the same path of walking in circles. I am seeing roadblocks but I am more determined in overcoming those. I pray hard not to snap, because anytime soon I will. I am just thankful for those people who keeps me grounded.

I will not walk in circles anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment