Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy 3rd Mint Choco!

How time flies. It's been 3 years since I received this wonderful gift from a friend. And funny how just a few days ago I found the card that came along with that gift. I saw it in a book I donated to the office library. The card read,  "Hug __________, when I'm not around. Thanks, Bonito Hehe". I named the mickey mouse stuffed toy as Mint Choco after my fave gelato flavor. It was such a surprise and as a proof of how much I love Mint Choco, I bring it with me everytime I am deployed at a place for a long time. Suffice to say, Mint Choco has been to different places in different mode of transportation (land, water, air).

My initial reaction to the message was, "as if naman ma hug taka maski naa ka?" . But truly, I appreciate this one so much up to this day. A lot of people actually laugh at me because of my attachment to Mint Choco. But I don't care. Over the years, Mint Choco has given me the comfort that I frequently needed. My shoulder to cry on, my listening ear. Maynalang dili siya gatubag kay if motubag siya, bungkag jud ko. Haha

So happy 3rd Mint Choco. And thank you Charlie for this gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment