Thursday, September 25, 2014

Medical Procedures

I had my Annual Physical Exam this morning. I forced myself to go because it's a requirement. I really do hate check-ups, esp if there is a blood extraction or any procedure that requires needle after. I have a high tolerance for pain. I just don't like needles. Hahaha

Anyway, typical of any packaged and company sponsored PE, they just provide the standard. If there is nothing wrong, then that's it. When you judge me by my weight, you'd say I am really unhealthy. But I don't usually get sick. So often, test results for the packaged tests won't show anything wrong. I don't know what came to me, but I had the courage to ask the doctor if I there are tests I can take to check other possible illnesses. Since my father was just recently diagnosed with Cancer. And so, my doctor recommended that I do have endoscopy and colonoscopy. Hahaha Imagine my reaction after. I kind of expected the recommendation but when it was said, I was like a child about to be vaccinated. I wanted to run. I told the doctor if I could just have blood tests. She just laughed.

Anyway, that's it. I need to go back to the doctor and schedule those procedures. I won't feel any pain because I would be sedated. I want to go home for this. I need to have some company when I undergo this process. What if they see something like what happened to Papa? Who would the doctor call and talk to? Waaahhhhh

I'm positive that they won't see anything. Hahahah I'm just being a kid with this one. I need my papa and mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment