Monday, September 29, 2014

Very Low

As a lead, I learned that I should be careful with facebook posts esp if it is related to work. I was reprimanded several times by Jr. Though I firmly believe that I should be free to post whatever I want, I discipline myself not to. Focus nalang sa gugma post. Sometimes though unintentionally, I rant esp if I get too tired.

But I did not expect for people to be very low and report me to my boss of a specific post na sila daw ginapadungog dungog. My first question was, which post? I reviewed my timeline and there was nothing there referring to those people. Ana sila ka guilty?

To really hit me that low? Wow. Just wow. Unbelievable people.

Now they are requesting heaven and earth for a specific project just to clean their mess. Why would my team suffer for the mistake they make? Can't they just admit that they made a mistake and move forward? This is too tiring already. I have other things to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment