Tuesday, September 30, 2014

taming ivy

It took me 2hrs to compose an email. I asked 3 people to review it prior sending. It was critical. I want to put some sense to people without being offensive and I don't want to be an added burden to my boss. It was, per feedback, very maldita. I reconstructed it and became more acceptable.

Though I already anticipated a negative respond, it was just unbelievable. I don't know if I am just exaggerating because I'm too pissed. But I became more disappointed than pacified with the response. I told my boss that I wouldnt respond until I was able to cool down. Good thing my boss understood. He was the one who responded instead.

It actually is an unnecessary burden for me right now. I have so many things to do.

This is just so unfortunate. I really don't want my bad side triggered, esp if I have stretched my patience to the maximum level. It's difficult to tame myself. And I cannot afford to focus my energy on that. Id rather focus on the betterment of the BACs and the projects.

Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment