Thursday, February 26, 2015

crazy beautiful you

Last night, Alven and I watched this KathNiel movie. Perhaps, you can call it a typical Pinoy movie, rich kid with family drama. With a poor kid who would become the hero to save the day. Then insert the love story. Haha

The movie was nice. And to prove that I liked it, I declared myself a Kathniel fan. Lol

I have several take away from the movie. I just cant properly articulate them. What stick to mind though was the choices we make. Especially at a point when we are so distressed. We can opt to be selfish or we can opt to consider others.

I don't deny that I am very very stressed right now. I am at a point that my mind can't work properly because it is simply tired. My body is also tired. And it is a challenge because there are decisions I need to make but I cannot make these decisions with an unhealthy disposition.

I pray for a restful sleep tonight. I need to be early tomorrow. I have several unaccomplished deliverables.




No comments:

Post a Comment