Monday, February 23, 2015

Love Life

Funny how in a span of 2 days you were ask of a question with a simple answer of None but you had to expound. Haha I hope I got the sentence right.

My highschool barkada, Kookie, asked for an update regarding each of the barkada's love life. You see, even with technology, we don't get to update each other often. Esp that most already have kids/family to attend to. Only Kookie and I are single and don't have a kid. Anyway, with all the updates, we kept on laughing with the realizations. 1. We don't expose ourselves to meet new people. 2. We keep ourselves blinded by the ideals. 3. High standards? :) 4. Not so smart prayers. Haha seriously though, we might talk/act like we were still in highschool but we do pray that we find the man who's meant for us. 3 friends are already married. 3 are heading down that road. 3 have kids and praying also for partners. And 2 who are in search. :)

I had the same convo with Jasmine. One of my closest friend in college. She texted me to prepare my boyfriend because she wants to meet him. Haha She's in Cebu for a work trip and we haven't seen each other for 3 years. The last fb conversation I had with her was about Prince, so she thought it made progress. Haha Jas got married 5 yrs ago and is blessed with 2 kids. She knows my past heartaches that's why she is excited about my love life.

So what about my love life? I honestly am praying for someone to come. Someone who'll make me feel loved and cared for. I know my parents are looking forward to it also. I guess all those who knows me are looking forward to it.

I pray for a good person, tidy, clean, smells good. Someone who is not intimated by me. Someone who is an established person who can provide for himself and his future family. Someone who knows himself and is confident and proud of what he has achieved. Someone who has a relationship with the Lord. Someone who is good to his family. Someone who can influence me to be healthy. Good looks is just a bonus. Not too young, not too old. :)  I pray for him to come before I turn 31. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment