Tuesday, February 3, 2015

free writing at 1:30 am

And I am at it again. I just finished watching the last of the harry potter series. And i guess I won't have an excuse anymore of not facing what's bugging me. I don't understand but I am very emotional lately. There's an indescribable feeling of both fear and pain inside. I don't want to welcome this feeling because it won't do me any good. But i cannot take it for granted any longer. Though it doesn't directly affect my work, it does drain me. And oftentimes when I am too tired, I don't know reason anymore.

It is unusual for me to cry over something I don't exactly know. I pray that I'll get through this soon. And know exactly what's causing this so I can move forward accordingly.

If I am at Hogwarts, I hope to be deserving of the help it gives.


No comments:

Post a Comment