Tuesday, February 3, 2015

saturday

Last Saturday was my kind of Saturday. I woke up late. Ate late. Then had a movie marathon until past midnight. I am much of a home buddy that I really enjoy staycation. Though it doesn't do me any good most of the time because it does not allow me to move much. Thus, I get bigger.

I opted for that kind of day because I needed to rest. I was sick. I wasn't allowed to rest immediately after an out of town trip because almost everyone at the office got sick and I had a lot of things to finish ( at the office). In fairness, I'm consistent in not bringing work at home. :) And just sticking to the 8-hr working hours. And I will really strive to keep that.

I had a lot of take away from the things I did last Saturday (5 movies and several readings). Probably one of the biggest is finally admitting that there is still that something that I haven't moved on from. And it is something that I am ashamed of sharing. I haven't told anyone about it. And I intend to keep it to myself.

I know it's something that I really need to work real hard. And I cannot procrastinate further. I didn't realize that it was already hurting me. And I cannot continue to hurt myself because of it.

There are just some things that are beyond my control. And no matter how I wanted something, it wouldn't be given if it is not meant for me.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment