Saturday, January 4, 2014

Detox

I saw a friend's post earlier in FB re a homemade detoxifying juice and got interested. I asked her how to make it and I actually made not just one but four sets. The biggest fall of 2013 for me I guess is not achieving my ideal weight. I ended 2012 and started 2013 well and I was almost there but I stopped along the way and gained half of the weight I lost. How bad is that.

But that's done and I need to move forward. So I'm starting again a program to control my food intake and I'll enroll in the gym. And what a nice way to achieve that ideal weight is to detoxify. I have to also lose all the toxins in my body.

Though beyond that cleansing of the body, I believe I have to do cleansing of the mind and the heart too. There were a lot of negative thoughts and feelings that I have nurtured in 2013. And somehow it affected my outlook and my relationship with some people. So perhaps I need to do a lot of detoxifying. If I am to make my 2014 a better year, then I'll have to start cleaning up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment