Monday, January 27, 2014

gnyt yabs!

There are just things that you know are not worth holding on anymore. Like feelings that are better left unnourished. I just had a talk with a good friend. At least we've settled that part where I felt she abandoned me. And funny how she reminded me to grow up. Considering that i am way older than her.

Anyway, I am thankful for tonight's revelations. Somehow, things are in better perspective. What I value most is friendship. And i should let go of any ill feelings towards friends. I may have felt that they abandoned me but they just have an unusual way of showing that they care.

One great revelation tonight is how I became comfortable with comments exchanges with another friend. Just like the old times. The times I missed. The times when I am sure that he is nothing more than a friend to me. And i am glad to be reminded of that. That's why I didn't feel any pang of jealousy when I saw his post. And I am happy about it.

The past few days have been great  because I got to reconnect with friends esp those who have kept their distance for a while.

I pray to keep these friends. I am grateful to have them.

Thank you gretch, jr  and charlie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment