Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Of Laundry and Cleaning

After a day of procrastinating, I decided to finally clean the house and do my laundry. I cannot afford to procrastinate anymore because it'd would be the start of work for the year (as if I haven't started working already). While I was cleaning I saw some things that I have been looking for quite a while. I know, perhaps I wasn't just that determined enough to look for these things that's why I haven't seen them. But what I come to realize though is that perhaps it isn't just cleaning the house nor clean my clothes that I needed to do. Perhaps I needed to also do cleaning in some aspects of my life for me to see those things that I am supposed to see but can't because there are already a lot of cob webs blocking my vision. Perhaps I need to develop that habit of constantly checking my thoughts and my feelings so I won't maintain anything ill which will eventually deteriorate me.

Something to look forward to this year. Hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment