Friday, January 3, 2014

Gifts!

I often ask for gifts from people. Of course, I don't demand it. It's just my way of making lambing. And more often than not, I am not given any. That's why I get so thrilled every time I receive something without asking for it. And even more thrilled if I receive them from people who are less likely to give me.

Last Christmas, I received gifts from two of my closest friends. And just today, I received another from a new friend. More than the items, I am so touched with the thoughtfulness. Wow, I seem to have done something right to deserve such.

And it's a nice welcome for the year. It's good to know that somehow, there are those who remembers. And even if it may not be evident, I know that they care for me too.

I thank God for friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment