Thursday, January 23, 2014

That feeling.

One of my most dreaded feeling is the feeling of being abandoned esp by people I have come to depend on. And I got a double dose of that last week. I tried to brush off that feeling as I know that it's unfair to my friends. But suppressed feelings will eventually come out. And it did this morning when I returned to the office. In a way, I have hurt my friend's feelings too. And if I come to think of it, I don't have any right to demand from them esp time and attention.

Perhaps I was just looking for some comfort at that time. And the very first people who knew didn't even give a damn. It was as if I was a burden to their plans, a hindrance to their enjoyment. And that's the saddest feeling you'll ever feel from those you care about.

I really do hope that I'll get past this. Coz even if I cry a million buckets, they still wouldn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment