Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dec 1

I love surprises. Sweet surprises, that is. It makes me feel so special and loved. I just can't fully fathom yet the surprises I've had when I got back from Korea. I wilk write anout that trip in a separate post.

Anyway, first surprise was my mother was in the hospital. She was hospitalized while I was busy being thrilled with Everland. They didn't tell me because they don't want to spoil my vacation. Good that she's ok now.

The biggest surprise was, my boss is resigning. And I am taking over his post. I was so surprised that I didn't react. I understand the reason why he's leaving. But it is all so fast that I cannot process my reaction. I'm sad that he's leaving. I'm happy for the opportunity that was opened for me.

This is something very big for me. I know I can do it but a lot of things should change.

No comments:

Post a Comment