Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is definitely one of my fave time of the year. It has always been a tradition for family friends and relatives to celebrate Christmas day at home. I always enjoy buying and wrapping gifts. I want for kids to feel and experience that thrill of knowing that you have something to look forward to.

I'm guilty this year because I haven't prepared any gifts. In fact, I recycled some gifts (gave last year's unclaimed gift to other kids this year). I have no excuse but the fact that I really had a hard time looking. It was easy for the past years because they were still kids. Now, they are all grown up. Some are even taller than me. I don't know what's in with today's generation. Haha. I'm that old. I ended up giving cash instead.

Next year, I promise to prepare. 

As for me, the best gift I received this year is my parent's health. Yes, they are under medication but at least they are ok. And I pray ana lang unta permi. I also pray for better relationships. I pray for strength.

Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment