Friday, December 26, 2014

Korea

Wow! It's a very beautiful place and I had an amazing experience. Though I ended up broke, I don't regret my decision to push through with the trip. And if given another chance and if I have the resources, I'll definitely go back.

It's true that when you learn to let go of all that is hurting you and you have no control over, you'll find peace and you'll feel joy. And I did that the moment I set foot on that country. I don't deny that I had so many apprehensions prior that trip. But I let go. Thus, I was able to fully enjoy. And I appreciate my parents concern and love. That despite my mother's hospitalization during that trip, they didn't tell me. They wanted me to enjoy. Even my boss allowed me to enjoy first prior dropping his bomb.

What I treasure most about that trip is the feeling. I think it was the most relaxed I had been this year. And I have jr, bata, abby, yen, milay, and gene to thank for the good company. :)

Looking forward to my next travels. Singapore and Malaysia for my birthday next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment