Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lovestruck

You know I have that habit of buying on sale books even if there's a big chance that I don't get to read them. I have so many books to date (and I still want to buy more) and I think I only have read a quarter.

A week ago, I avoided NBS so I won't be tempted to buy. But on the way to a resto I saw OMF books on sale. 50 each and the titles are so catchy. So, I immediately bought 5. 3 are part of the Lovestruck series by Ronald Molmisa. I got attracted to the books because of the titles, esp the first - Mahal Mo Siya, Sure Ka Ba?. Bernard and I were actually laughing while buying the books. Seemed like we can relate. Hugot pa more.

Since each book only has less than 150 pages, I was inclined to read and was able to read two. The one I mentioned earlier and the Sakit Edition of the series. The books are Biblically inclined. After all, it was written by a Pastor and published by OMF. It's very timely for me as I am in the process of introspecting. I often smile while reading because it's true, I can relate. I see myself in the characters. The concepts mentioned may not be new to me, but I can appreciate it more now. Let's just say I've "aged" and became more open to the realities of life and have come to accept and know the person that I am.

There are a lot of things that hit my core, but there are two things that really got my attention as it was repeatedly mentioned. 1. Building a good relationship with the Lord prior to building a relationship with another. 2. Premarital Sex.

And I will write about those in another post.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment