Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Letters

A friend posted a pic in my timeline of the letters I sent him. And my initial reaction was "ubay-ubay man diay ni". Haha I don't remember how many I sent but I do remember that it became a habit that time. I was fortunate that there was a post office in the mall. It felt good writing and sending those. It was the best expression of love for me.

I love writing letters. More than the spoken words and actions, I can best express myself through it. Though I seldom give letters now. I am looking forward to the time that I would frequently write again. Oh, I just gave out letters to the team last Christmas. Maybe I should make it often next year.

I look forward to the day that I would be receiving letters too. And not through electronic mail or encoded. Handwritten letters are still the best. Haha

To my friend, thank you for keeping those. If I get to visit you and you still have them, let me read those letters. :p I might discover a thing or two about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment