Monday, December 29, 2014

Never Beg

I did a lot of reading these past few days. Part of the Introspection I am going through. What I realized is that I did a lot of begging, implied or not, for attention, love, affection, time, and all else. I really don't mind begging but I think I already should for certain matters/aspects. I shouldn't  beg for affection and time. I guess, I was ok with it before because I have the mindset of going after who I want whatever the price. But you cannot really force things. You cannot force people to stay. At the end of the day, nobody wins in a situation borne out of pity.

So I wouldn't beg anymore. I could choose to care and love those people at a distance but I wouldn't beg for the love and the care in return. If people truly cares and if you truly matter, you wouldn't have to beg.

No comments:

Post a Comment