Monday, February 4, 2013

Free Writing at The Airport

This is my first plane ride for 2013. I can say that I am excited because finally I can get away from client pressures in CDO. Though I know what will welcome me in Cebu are another set of pressures, it's ok. At least there I have others who can share the pressure. I won't be all alone.

But if you asked me if I am excited like it's my first time to ride a plane? I am not. Perhaps I already got used to it that I don't get excited anymore. What will excite me is the thought that the plane ride will lead me to that person  but that's not going to happen. And I already have accepted that fact. There will be no plane rides that will lead me to him and there will be no plane rides that will lead him to me. And it is time that I let go. And I am starting the process. Though I am not quite sure that I am doing it right. I am suppressing a lot of emotions that could lead me to exploding anytime soon. But baby steps, baby steps. I will get there.

What I should look forward to are the plane rides that will get me to my destined destination. And I should prepare myself for that moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment