Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weddings

I love weddings. I used to say that I do not like it because I always feel jealous but deep within I know that I love that event. C'mon it's the most vivid expression of love(unless of course those few cases of arranged marriages).  What I even love more about it is when the couple make their own vows and share it.

Yesterday, I was able to witness a wedding of two people I don't know. I knew of them because an officemate is the mother of the groom. And I personally met the groom just the night before the wedding. We accompanied him in a til-dawn drinking spree. Glad I didn't get drunk because we had another drinking session. What's happening to me?

Anyway, the wedding was simple yet fun. Their love story is fun. I got too emotional during the ceremony that I cannot think but think of my own. Yeah, yeah I have a wedding in mind. And I am excited for that day to come. Hahahaha But I know it will not come anytime soon. Mailap si partner eh. But I sincerely pray for that person to come. As what my friend said, I deserve someone who will love me and be loyal to me.

Soon. Soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment