Saturday, February 2, 2013

When Laziness Strike

IT's not a workday but I have work. And I don't want to go to work because my body is dead tired. My brain is dead tired from all the work since the year started. I badly need to rest but then again I can't. Though I'll always have a choice, I chose to work still because others depend on it. I don't want to let them down because I don't want to be let down too.

I admit I am lazy. And in my laziest days funny how I can still be productive. Ironic isn't it? Perhaps I cannot not do anything. It somehow feels wrong.

I am quite amazed how my brain works when I decide to be lazy. It can give me the solution to some report formula problems I have. Maybe my brain refuses to work when I force it to work. That's why it gives me the answer when I just chill. Though this may not always be the case, I am just amazed.

Well, I just hope that in my laziest days my brain would also give the answers to personal questions that I cannot answer on ordinary days. Yeah, my mind is still hazy when it comes to certain issues I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment