Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wanted: Stay!

I already stopped my stalking habit and I removed all possible temptations to stalk. But somehow fate has a way of allowing me to see and know things. I came across two songs posted by someone in FB. And perhaps because I am so into my emotions right now that I get to relate to the lyrics. I can so relate to the point that I can't help but cry.

"Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay, ohhh" - Stay, Rihanna


"'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted" - Wanted, Hunter Hayes



There's so much meaning in these songs.

Sometimes you get to the point where you want to also feel wanted, needed. That at any moment you are away, you are missed. That people get to wish that you stay in their lives. And I guess I am at that point right now. I'm done with wanting people to stay. I'm done.

Pwede ako na sad karon?

No comments:

Post a Comment