Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sleepless

Perhaps I am really bothered that's why I have a hard time sleeping. There are so many things running in my head. There are so many things that I need to do and I don't know where and how to start. My promotion has such an overwhelming impact in me that I have a hard time absorbing it. Especially that I became a subject of others ridicule though I don't have anything to do with management's decision.

My life will be very busy with the transition. I am expected to absorb everything in an instant. I don't want to think that I am alone in this. I pray that I can count on my officemates to support me. I don't want to go through what others went through because they were promoted ahead. I did my job well and I guess I have proven enough.

Bless me with the strength and energy Lord to cope with the demands of my work. I have a very rigid schedule next week and the weeks to come.

Thank you for the very productive Sunday morning. I value more myself now than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment