Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wasted

Last night was so much fun. It was an unforgettable night. Bosses were with us to chill. And a few of us got wasted. I got so wasted that I vomited and vomited. I even can't stop talking. The last song I remember singing was a thousand years and the next thing I remember is that I was already eating noodles.

The first thing I did when i woke up this morning was check my FB. I was online last night and I kept on checking my account. I did a lot of clean-up because I posted a lot of things that  shouldn't be posted. I checked my msgs to someone and boom I messaged him. And though there was nothing to worry about the msgs I sent, I even apologized, I am just not sure if there were msgs I sent and deleted afterwards. I have this fear that he is mad at me because he didn't respond. There's no way for me to know if I said anything not nice. While I was talking to my boss earlier, she said that I said things about him last night. Gosh.

It's been a while since I talked to him and yes I miss him. And I have this feeling that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I admit that I don't initiate conversation with him anymore. I made it a point that I only talk to him if he talks to me. It was my way of slowly detaching myself from him. And it hurts. It hurts a lot. I want him to still be a part of my life. I want him to stay. But I guess we both are keeping distance from each other. I just pray that this will not take long. Because it will hurt all the more.

I don't want to get wasted anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment