Monday, February 18, 2013

Someday

Today is not yet the someday that I had hoped for. That is why I seem so fucked up with a lot of emotions. My heart and my mind are so stubborn to accept the way things are now. They seem to what to make things complicated that it ends up complicated. Even if what I needed to  do is just simple. Just to let things be and move on. But if I really think about it, it's really not easy. And this is all my pride talking. I think I did a lot of eating my pride before that I cannot swallow it anymore.

I hate being in this situation because I always fight with myself and end up confused. I know what's right but I refuse to do the right thing. It makes me really crazy and I don't want to be crazy. I always have this fear that whatever I do, it would all seem wrong.

What I really hope for is that someday, I won't hurt anymore.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment