Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day?

For the hopeless romantic like me, Valentines is a day to really look forward to. I remember in previous years' Vday, I had that fantasy that someone will surprise me and sweep me off my feet. None of my fantasies went real though. Except for that one Valentine. When this month started, me and my close pals already planned on what to do this day. We already anticipated that we don't have dates today. Hahaha 
And true enough nobody asked us out. No bitter feelings though. Personally, I didn't expect even greetings. And I didn't end up disappointed.

But of course, I am still a girl. I won't deny that I envied those I saw dating and those who posted that they received flowers and gifts. Even my officemate had a lunchdate and a stuffed toy from his boyfriend. I just appease myself with the thought that time will come and someone unexpected will sweep me off my feet and make me forget all those dateless Valentines.

Thank you BFB for the rose and thanks Bata and Bartey for giving way and allowing me to bring the rose home.

Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment