Thursday, February 21, 2013

How's Everything Going?

How's Everything Going?

This is a question usually asked to initiate conversation. In vernacular, Musta?

Someone asked me this question earlier and it's something that I really needed. For days, I kept on ranting on how heavy things are for me right now in terms of work. C'mon the transition is hard. I can carry the workload but I'm having a hard time dealing with people's reaction. The gap was somehow lessen because they had fun laughing at my wasted moments. I am torn. I understand them. I know where they are coming from. But they have to learn to accept things. I guess management saw my potentials that's why I was given the post. And I appreciate that and I deserve that. I am torn because I'd like not to hurt but I also want to discipline. I really don't know how to start. I have a lot of things in mind as areas for improvement. But I cannot implement it alone. 

I really wanted to shout this morning when I heard that side comment. It was unfair, uncalled for, and it invites trouble. 

As my friend told me, I did not do anything wrong so I shouldn't be guilty about anything.

To that someone who asked me the question. thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment