Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Surprise Me

I love surprises. Who doesn't? Well, sweet surprises that is. If I think about it, I feel a certain high. How much more if it is really happening. I haven't been surprised. Yeah, there are unexpected blessings that came but I haven't been surprised surprise. And just like any other girl, I am hoping for that moment to come.

It's almost Valentine's day and my friends' posts are already referring to it. There are even bitter posts because they are celebrating it alone or as singles.  Me? I am not thinking yet of what I'm gonna do on that day. Well, it will just be another day.

In the past, I've always looked forward  to Valentine's. I want the biggest surprise of my life to come on that day. But as the years passed, I've learned to cut that crap out. It's hard enough to be left out because everyone is celebrating it with their partners then that feeling of a failed hope adds up.

But then I'll always be me. It may not come on Valentine's but I still pray to have that biggest surprise of my life.

Surprise me?

No comments:

Post a Comment