Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another Route

I have always loved writing. Yes, I didn't have any formal training and I don't know the rules but I just love to. Again, as I often say, it's my best way of expressing myself. But for the past years I have been inconsistent. Inconsistent in a way that my writing became seasonal. I often reason that my mused bailed on me that's why I am not inspired to write. But perhaps the main reason is that what I always want to write about is LOVE. And I guess I ran out of things to write about it. Yeah,you can say, I have limited experience.

So to appease that desire to write, I am taking another route. I remember the promise I made yesterday and I am more than determined to fulfill that. Long ago I had this dream of inspiring others through my writing and hopefully they'll learn from it. And I want to make that dream a reality through this blog.I know I am not the perfect example. I don't have a touching story. I am not even a success yet. But maybe, just maybe, the me that I am sharing can  somehow make others think and feel.

Yes, another route. Another route because this time my motivation for writing is not anymore about escaping from reality. It's now about living a dream in this reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment