Sunday, January 6, 2013

til my heartaches end



I am in the mood of sharing old notes. Just like  friend told me, I shouldn't throw away old writings because it could help me better understand myself. I threw away a lot of my old notes, so I might as well share those I still have.

Til My Heartaches End

facebook note
November 13, 2010

after a thorough deliberation, i finally decided to watch kim and gerald's movie. I was never really a fan of the two nor became a fan after watching. What triggered the decision is actually boredom. And,oh well, the fact that I just needed to take my mind of work. And by the way, I watched it alone. I didn't mind. :)
The movie, as I expected, is just so so. It's not even kilig. But, in fairness, at some point, it made me smile and even brought tears to my eyes. 
Somehow I was able to relate. I've had several heartaches. And it wasn't easy going through the process. But certainly there would be an end. Time will come that you can look back to all that you've been through and just laugh. And when the heartache finally ends, when we see the person again, it would be easy for us to smile.
Though I never had a boyfriend, I became like Kim's character at one point. Made my world revolve around someone. It wasn't good. And it is all wrong. But I had to learn it the hard way. 
heart lessons, I already have accumulated a lot. Gosh...


"i'll just keep on dreaming...til my heartaches' end..."

No comments:

Post a Comment