Monday, January 28, 2013

Little Things

I was reminded of this One Direction song by a friend.  I knew of this song last year and was kinda addicted with it. I can't say that I still am addicted to it but suffice to say that I asked a friend to download the song for me earlier today. It's a nice song , nice melody, meaningful lyrics plus it was sang by cute guys. Haha But more than, this song can actually heighten ones emotion when in love. It can make one wanna fall in love. It can even destress you. I can't memorize the lyrics of the song but it can be summed up with this  - All the little things you do, adds up to who you are.

And it's true. All the gestures, the habits, what you do, what you say, that's you. And you're fortunate if you find people who will accept and love you with all those little things. So if you find those, never let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment