Sunday, January 27, 2013

Crush

I had a very funny experience today that it took me quite a while to recover. Those who saw me smiling at nothing perhaps thought I was crazy. I bumped into someone I haven't saw in a while. We text once in a while and we even planned on seeing each other before I leave for Cebu. That encounter just took us by surprise that we literally just stood there speechless. We didn't know what to say to each other. It's really funny. He even texted me after that he really went blank. Hahaha And honestly, I went blank too. He's so handsome. :P

Oh well, just goes to show that I still have that tween Ivy who can go "crushing". I hope I didn't blush cause that would have been too embarrassing. :)

Funny how once in a while you get reminded of the feelings you once had or the things you did because of those feelings. I remember how I went gaga over that guy. And though I was stunned when I saw him earlier, I know I don't have those feelings anymore. I just can't help but smile about it.

I guess it's part of life's cycle to get attracted to people. It allows you to discover what tickles you and what doesn't. It allows your heart to jump, gives you unforgettable moments. Most esp it allows you to grow.

Though I was already a grown up when I had a crush on this guy, it still gave me something to learn from.  So what was it I learned? Well, when I get physically attracted to a guy (first), I don't fall in love with him. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment