Friday, January 4, 2013

BRAINCELLSBLEED

BRAINCELLSBLEED - this is a new term I coined for the mind boggling process I had for the work I was doing. I am not sure if there are others who already used it. I don't want to be charged of plagiarism, so if their's someone who claimed patent to the term, pls leave a comment so I can acknowledged you.

After one and a half working days, I finally was able to finish the report requirement of a client. If you look at the report it's very simple and I thought that making it was just as simple but I thought wrong. I feel so proud that I was able to finish it. And I thank those who tried to help. What makes me so proud about finishing it is in knowing that I still have it in me, I mean I still have in me the ability to really think, really think hard and not give up. And I find joy in seeing the revelations of myself and seeing/knowing it myself without others having to tell me. It really is different when you know who you really are.

And now, I am more excited to see what will the next revelation be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment