Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crystal

If everything in life is as clear as crystal then there won't be any conflicts, misunderstanding, and confusion. But then it's not. Even the clearest things sometimes aren't clear to those meant to see it. You need to go through the haziness to be able to see.

Why am I writing this now? Well, I just remembered how the term crystal was used in my current movie addiction, Pitch Perfect. And I remember how my high school accounting teacher asked us to respond crystal when she'd asked if her discussion was clear.

If I could just respond crystal to every question thrown at me regarding how I feel, where I'm headed, who I see, I would shout it. But my mind is so clouded and I am confused. And for the first time in a while I just want to leave it at that. Hazy. I don't have the energy to clear my mind of things that's why I just cloud it all the more. Is it healthy? I know it's not. But I can still breathe. I threw up all my stresses a while ago. And maybe that's enough for now.

Sometimes it pays not to think too much.

Clear? Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment