Monday, January 14, 2013

That Moment

I had a very bad headache this morning. But since I can't absent from work, I had to go despite. I almost exploded from the pressures earlier today. To me it wasn't at all fair that I was all alone supporting a client and when you needed help, you can't ask for it because you were dumbfounded to know that the person you needed help from already resigned. Good thing though that he still responded to the call.

But you see, this is one of those moments when you just want to give up. I needed to calm myself because I almost shouted at everyone and cursed. I desperately needed someone who doesn't have a single idea of what was going on. Someone who doesn't feel the way I feel. Someone who isn't privy to the situation. I JUST GOT THE BIGGEST INSULT TO MY PROFESSION/CAREER/POST today.

This is just one of those moments that I can't take a positive outlook.

On a lighter side though, I thank that friend who asked me how my day was. I really do hope that we can have a longer conversation soon. I miss the talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment