Wednesday, January 9, 2013

That Question

I was asked this question yesterday. It was just a simple question and I know the answer but I somehow kinda played dumb and pretended not to know. Maybe it was because of the person who asked it or maybe it was because how the question was delivered or simply because it was a question I don't want to confirm.

But after a day's thought, I realized that if I'll be asked that question again, I can honestly answer I don't know. Because the assumption made in that question is something I really don't know. And I don't intend to know. That person who asked that question is just prying some information from me. He didn't even realize that the question was so insensitive. Well, what else is new. I know he is as crushed as I am. I don't know how he's taking it but I really don't care. I don't care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment