Saturday, January 26, 2013

Unjust Rejection

A teleserye character coined Unjust Rejection as a possible case to be filed against someone who deliberately ignores her. And I liked the idea. Some people can be so harsh that they deliberately ignore you as a way of rejecting you. Of course, just like any cases, there must be proper grounds. But I am not to talk of the grounds. I am just to talk of how it feels of to deliberately ignored and rejected. And it's bad, real bad.

There were a lot of moments when people special to me made me feel this way. And it was such a low blow to my being that I felt so low. And it took me some time to fully understand why I was ignored and rejected.
Not all we give to people are accepted or welcomed. It can sometimes be overwhelming that they can't take it. And as givers, we must understand that and must not take it as rejection. Of course, it feels like that but we must not see it that way. Too confusing? Yes, when you are at that moment it feels that way. Only time can help you understand. Pushing too much can be hard on the recipient too that the easiest way to deal with you is just to ignore you. 

I just hope that those who rejects and ignores makes it a point to somehow explain or say something before doing it. There may be people who are too pushy that even if they've been told, still they won't stop but there are also those who would understand and stop. In this, I guess, how people know each other plays an important role. Again, we can ignore and reject those who still bother us despite being told. But we must not reject and ignore those we consider as important and special to us, because ignoring them isn't the best way to deal. It will make them feel bad. And it will make you feel worse. And that's worst.




No comments:

Post a Comment