Thursday, January 10, 2013

D.T.W. (Drained.Tired.Whatever.)

Data Transfer Workbench that's what DTW stands for in my line of work. It a tool to import files to a system. It is designed for convenience actually. But if you encounter a lot of errors while uploading then it ceases to be convenient. In fact, it can be one big stressor. Lucky for me, I somehow learned my way through it that's why I don't encounter much errors anymore. It will then just depend on how clean the file I'm using.



After a day of numerous excel files and endless DTW uploading, DTW somehow has a new meaning for me.    Drained. Tired. Whatever or Dead Tired Woman. Ever since I started on this project (which was last Monday), I go home so tired and I don't like waking up in the morning. Though I can attribute the not wanting to wake up to the bed weather. I have never been drained. My mind doesn't want think anymore and I don't want to work. It's like I want to take a time out. But I can't. And I cannot ask for help or a back up because I am far away. And if I did, no help will come because they think I can do it. Yes, I can. But you see, there will always come a saturation point to one's energy. And I guess I have reached that. Too bad I cannot take a leave, even if I am sick. And it'll be like this til the first week of next month and perhaps even after that I cannot take a break because work is already waiting for me in Cebu.

Yes, I've always wanted challenge. I've always wanted to be occupied. But it is in times like this that I also want to just chill. It is in times like this that I need someone to ask me how I am. It is in times like this that I need someone to take care of me. It is in times like this that I need someone's love.

Oh well. I can only wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment