Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pitch Perfect

What I am doing is really OA. Since Saturday, I guess there was never a day that I didn't watch Pitch Perfect. And there were days that I watched it more than once. And while I am writing this, I am playing the movie, my fourth time today. It's crazy really.

But why I am playing the movie over and over? It's not a romantic movie that I am a sucker for. I don't know the stars. I guess it's because it's just a chill movie. Being a musicale and sort of comedy. I like playing it again and again even to the point of making it a radio drama because I can't watch movie at work. It keeps my mind of something that I shouldn't be thinking about because it will just make me do crazy things.

I am glad that I came across this movie at this time. With my LSSing, my mind has something to work on. It saves me from all the drama that I am going through. Until when will this continue? I guess, until that time that I can laugh all of these things.

On to my LSSing. And oh thank you to that dvd vendor who suggested this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment