Friday, January 11, 2013

Goobye

There's this line in a teleserye I am addicted to, "Wish granted my Princess.Goodbye". I so loved it that I posted it as a status in facebook but changed "princess" to "prince".  I hope it is just so easy to deliver that line. That after all that you have been through, you can easily say it and truly mean it. But reality is, it's not. And oftentimes when we say it outright, we don't  really mean it. Just to make it clear, the wish was for the guy to forget the girl.

But do I really mean it when I posted it? YES. I may not have termed it that way but I already told my prince that his wish was granted. His wish may not be explicit but I understood. I have to forget that he is my prince because I can never be his princess.

Though there are moments that I forget. After all, it had been 3 years. In times like that, I just hold on to the promise I made myself. The promise to free my heart from any romantic inclination I have. I need to remind myself that I need to depend on me.

I know where I stand.




No comments:

Post a Comment